-
June 27th, 2005, 06:32 PM
#21
Inactive Member
-
June 27th, 2005, 06:39 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Cool! But can you name the model and caliber of each one? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2005, 07:42 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Anything's possible with the internet [img]wink.gif[/img]
I'm pretty sure I'm not grouping them correctly either according to the type of weapon they are...
-
June 27th, 2005, 07:53 PM
#24
Inactive Member
yeah? well I gots a NERF gun! ...NERF!
-
June 27th, 2005, 09:29 PM
#25
Inactive Member
That is simply awesome, Chesh!
Any chance I could talk you into selling that Steyr-AUG and FAMAS? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 28th, 2005, 01:26 AM
#26
Inactive Member
<font size="24">DOES THE FBI KNOW ABOUT YOU???</font>
*kidding* thats some collection *please keep wallet in pocket, stop me from collecting those!!!*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks